The 3 legged lady had acquired lobster feet

The 3 legged lady had acquired lobster feet
while scuba diving
Powered By Blogger

The 3 legged lady

The 3 legged lady sits on a counch, jofully looking back on the events of her life. Her inner child happily plays alongside. Where she came from,well somewhere in the recludes of my mind which includes things I don't even know about. Maybe she 's my new character in a children's book. She came to visit after my lung surgery and she's a comfortable friend who may need a couple of extra arms that type. Well I never know do you? Let me introduce you...








the 3 legged lady: her leg fell off ?

the 3 legged lady watches the skiers

the 3 legged lady as an equestrian

the 3 legged lady

the 3 legged lady
thinks back of her dancing

The Three legged Lady

The Three legged Lady
The 3 legged lady walks the walk of life

Friday, March 19, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment