The 3 legged lady had acquired lobster feet

The 3 legged lady had acquired lobster feet
while scuba diving
Powered By Blogger

The 3 legged lady

The 3 legged lady sits on a counch, jofully looking back on the events of her life. Her inner child happily plays alongside. Where she came from,well somewhere in the recludes of my mind which includes things I don't even know about. Maybe she 's my new character in a children's book. She came to visit after my lung surgery and she's a comfortable friend who may need a couple of extra arms that type. Well I never know do you? Let me introduce you...








the 3 legged lady: her leg fell off ?

the 3 legged lady watches the skiers

the 3 legged lady as an equestrian

the 3 legged lady

the 3 legged lady
thinks back of her dancing

The Three legged Lady

The Three legged Lady
The 3 legged lady walks the walk of life

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Required Reading



network public webcam YouTube circulation theory interactive participation
Share Comments (2)
2 Comments
Comment by Andy
December 14, 2010 4:18 pm
What's the difference between a post-studio and a place that isn't a studio?
Reply to this post
Comment by steven streight
December 16, 2010 2:44 am
I love Artforum but I'm so bored to see a photo of an artist in his or her studio. If you really like the artist it may have some sentimental value for you, but it's like watching sausage being made, it's not a nice sight, anymore than my own music and video studio, which are quite ugly, ramshackle, abitrary junk and unflattering piles of unknown items everywhere.
Reply to this post

Click here to cancel "reply".
Preview

Comment by barbara mann
December 18, 2010 5:23 pm
I usually get bored when art reminds me of someone else,there's my mark rotho, my mom said she could paint like helen frankenthaler. As a matter of fact a show in toronto called for portraits that weren't traditional and so I painted a pictire of my studio cramed, into a one room, a closeted baclelor apartment. I write, draw and read in the can with the dog on the floor, walking on my toes to avoid the jellyfish in the water. paintings without frames. When I started making art people were drivimg cars into walls, scaping it up and voila duchamp on a drunk. My painting teacher said if he told me anything it would hurt me. And so I wandere making my own way , using one brush. Some Artiste Supreme said he only used one brush per painting. I thought if this is the way to fame I 'm right behind u .
there was a Wzrhol with his banana in my studio painting there it is so a muse ing!.
Moses Zaimer curated the show a show for the rich, the golden years. was this insulting,and believe me our worlds were universes apart, A great image was the garbage eating artist with an easle over her shouder like Jesus with the cross. My dog is 14 and can barely get up to go for a leak. The conductor on the subway leans out and there's a halo over his head. Be grateful were're out there doing our thing whatever, wherever, and in any case we are behind you to support you. Really Bill Clinton may like jazz and blow jobs, but is he going home with you to the CAVE ?
Barb Greene Mann/rhizome.org/editorial/article-2.0.php?article=3919">Required Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment